IN YOUR ELEMENT, the online wellness platform for businesses, is inviting people to join their wonderful community of experts and coaches and enjoy complimentary access to their videos for the weekend. Finally you can make some plans for the weekend while staying safely at home.
You will have unlimited access to 15 videos from the IN YOUR ELEMENT platform’s “Winter Self-Care Support Library”, running for three days, across the whole weekend, from Friday 29th January through to Sunday 31st January. Participants will be able to plan their own schedule and create their own wellness weekend at home.
The IN YOUR ELEMENT Wellness Weekend will include the following workshops:
- Mobility and Movement with ReFuel Concept, wellness ambassadors
- Numerology with Francesca Oddie, an astrology and numerology expert.
- Massage & Reflexology for Yourself with Polly Chadwick, an expert in professional, caring, holistic and person-centre massage treatments.
- Firming Face Massage with Michaella Bolder, celebrity facialist and skincare expert.
- Make Your Own Immunity Shot with Jamie Baird, Founder of the organic energy shot ‘Steeps One Shot’.
- Making Healthy Chocolate with Five Ingredients with Naomi Buff, founder of Nourish by Naomi, holistic wellness and mindset expert.
- Yoga in Bali with Julia Cobban, professional yoga teacher, mentor and Reiki master.
- Creating Vegetable Broth with Plates, a London based food studio and restaurant pushing the boundaries of plant-based.
- Be More, Manifesting Magic with Becca Grabinski, intuitive soul coach and author.
- Qigong with Jessie Eloise, Qigong and yoga expert
To get free access for the weekend email firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive a link to the videos and your password.
About In Your Element
In Your Element is an online wellness platform for businesses, offering over 150 bespoke videos, showcasing inspirational content by professional wellness experts, coaches and trainers from all over the world. By joining In Your Element businesses can show they are taking their employees’ mental health seriously, which is much needed at this time, now more than ever. Employees benefit mentally and physically from this global wellness network and can discover new areas of self-care with a range of topics covered including yoga, pilates, Qigong, reflexology and nutrition, as well as multiple inspiring talks on everything from wellbeing to breath-work. All the videos are split into four relatable “Elements” – Air, Fire, Water and Earth and there is something for everyone. This is my business, having my events cancel this year, I have built an online platform to help us heal during this global pandemic.