In today’s world, it is so easy to get wrapped up in the stress and chaos that is life. According to the Mental Health Foundation, A third of the UK’s population (which is around 74 percent) experience high-stress levels which lower their health and make them unable to cope.
If you are one of those people that struggle to find a way to calm your stress levels and turn restlessly in bed at night. One solution lies in a unique form of oil called Cannabidiol, more commonly known as CBD. Don’t know what CBD is? CBD is a natural substance used in oil and edibles. While CBD is part of the cannabis plant, it is one of two parts THC and CBD. THC is responsible for producing the “high” effect people feel after taking the plant, but CBD alone does not cause this so don’t worry about hallucinations with this! CBD is purely organic and functions as an essential oil with extra medicinal purposes. To further elaborate on its many benefits, here are 5 AMAZING benefits and facts about CBD oil, and maybe some reasons why you should give it a try.
- CBD is used to treat major diseases like epilepsy- While Epilepsy is a very big disease CBD is known to help with treating pain and its effects on the body like seizures. According to Epilepsy.org.uk, there is a UK drug that contains pure CBD called Epidyolex.
- Reduces or relieve Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms- Due to its relaxing properties, CBD is perfect for anybody who is suffering from mental illnesses such as depression or anxiety.
- Pain Reliever- CBD is very good when it comes to calming the mind but it could halp with aching joints as well. CBD is also antioxidant which means it has the ability to work as an antiinflammatory on joints which helps with pain and stiffness.
- Helps Better Sleep – CBD is known to help improve your sleeping. While research for this is still in its infancy, there have been big breakthroughs in studies that show that just like its effects on mental health, CBD can improve the amount of sleep you get at night, especially if you struggle with insomnia or other external factors that keep you up.
- Help Acne or face problems- Due to essential oil properties, CBD is known to help permeate the skin and rid it of any scarring, acne and overall improve the outlook of the skin. This works for acne in any region of the human body or face.
We have been trying montana Wellness, a new optimum wellbeing CBD range, designed to nourish the body’s endocannabinoid system. Intended to be used every day, montana No1 is a premium blend that enhances wellbeing, providing assistance to the body and brain in maintaining balance. Each drop of montana No1 contains approximately 2.5mg of CBD and a bottle will last roughly 1 month, depending on dosage. Both the bottle and packaging are 100% recyclable. I take CBD to help me sleep and I find it really effective, as you don’t wake up with any brain fog that some pills may give you. I have found montana a great help to me at night and it sits by my bedside.
Dosage: CBD dosage is very individual; most people find it best to start with 5 drops under the tongue morning and night. Hold the drops there for 2-3 minutes before swallowing or ingesting other fluids/food. The dosage can then be increased incrementally to 20 drops a day, or reduced if required, according to individual needs.
“I began my CBD journey in search of the best formula as I couldn’t find anything on the market that delivered. montana is about creating science-backed products that offer the very best formulations and inform anyone who wants to improve their overall health and wellbeing.” Melissa Sturgess, founder of montana Optimum Wellness.
montana No1 is £95RRP and is available exclusively at www.montanawellness.co from
CBD research written by Somaya Bracy