Win tickets to an exclusive screening of TRACKS– In Cinemas April 25!
To celebrate the release of the inspirational movie TRACKS out April 25, starring Mia Wasikowska and Adam Driver, we’re offering you the chance to attend a screening with a special Q+A from Robyn Davidson, the woman behind the true story.
From director John Curran (The Painted Veil, We Don’t Live Here Anymore) comes TRACKS, which tells the remarkable true story of Robyn Davidson (Mia Wasikowska), a young woman who leaves her life in the city to make a solo trek through almost 2,000 miles of sprawling Australian desert.
Accompanied by only her dog and four unpredictable camels, she sets off on a life-changing journey of self-discovery. Along the way, she meets National Geographic photographer Rick Smolan (Adam Driver) who begins to photograph her voyage. The film, adapted from Davidson’s own memoirs, was produced by Emile Sherman and Iain Canning (The King’s Speech, Shame).
Watch the trailer below.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to see this beautiful film in Soho, London on April 14th, simply answer the question below.
**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
TRACKS IS OUT IN CINEMAS ON APRIL 25
Terms and Conditions
-The closing date is stated on the competition entry page.
-Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per person.
-All prizes are subject to availability, and Beauty And The Dirt reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
– No purchase necessary.
– Competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
– Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
– If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
– Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize unless relevant to an event closer to the time. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.