THE FIVE, the acclaimed thriller series from writer Harlan Coben that follows four friends who are bound together by tragedy all their lives and are now forced to face the past in the most horrifying way, is out on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD from Monday, and to celebrate the release we have 3 copies of the DVD Boxset to give away!
When they were 12-years old, Mark, Pru, Danny and Slade were out together in the woods. Mark’s five-year-old brother Jesse was bothering them, so they told him to get lost. Jesse ran away and was never seen again… Twenty years later, Danny – now a detective – learns that Jesse’s DNA has been found at a murder scene. Is Jesse alive? The four friends must reunite to discover the shocking truth.
Starring Tom Cullen (Downton Abbey, The Trials Of Jimmy Rose), O. T. Fagbenle (Looking, The Interceptor), Sarah Solemani (Him And Her, The Bad Education Movie), Lee Ingleby (The A Word, Detective George Gently) and Geraldine James (Utopia, State Of Play) and written by international best-selling crime author Harlan Coben (Tell No One). THE FIVE also comes from Nicola Shindler’s RED PRODUCTIONS; the stable that created Happy Valley, Ordinary Lies and Last Tango In Halifax with a screenplay by BAFTA and Emmy® award-winning writer Danny Brocklehurst (Clocking Off).
A thrilling ten-part series that will keep you guessing right to the very end, THE FIVE is an unmissable maze of twists, turns and dark secrets that is about to become your next essential box set.
Harlan Coben is an international best-selling crime author and multiple award-winner who has sold over 60 million books worldwide in 43 languages. Coben’s novels have been number one bestsellers in over a dozen countries, while his most recent eight releases have debuted at #1 on the New York Times bestsellers list.
Coben’s novel Tell No One was adapted into a feature length film starring Kristin Scott Thomas and THE FIVE is the author’s first foray into UK television.
To win all you need to do is answer this question…
What is the name of the author of the acclaimed thriller series THE FIVE?
Sorry - this competition is now closed.
Check out our Competition Page for your opportunity to enter & win BATD’s other exclusive giveaways!
Terms and Conditions:
-The competition promoter, Beauty And The Dirt, is responsible for all data collection, handling, winner selection and prize fulfilment
-American Express Services Europe Limited is a prize provider. As the promoter, Beauty And The Dirt will not share data with American Express in any circumstances other than for prize fulfilment where deemed necessary
-The closing date is 20/07/16.
-Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per person.
-No other alternative prize is available.
-All prizes are subject to availability, and Beauty And The Dirt reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
– No purchase necessary.
– Competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
– Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
– If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
– Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize unless relevant to an event closer to the time. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.