Celebrity facialist Chelseé Lewis has recently introduced the new 3D-HydrO2 facial machine from 3DLipo Ltd into her exclusive Mayfair clinic.
With over 23 years of experience in the beauty industry, Chelseé is offering the very best in luxurious and result-driven facials and skin therapies. Chelseé has high profile clients who include Stella McCartney, Gwyneth Paltrow and Erin O’Connor.
Chelseé creates bespoke treatment experiences and skincare plans using the prescriptive 3D-HydrO2 facial machine combined with her experience and knowledge of working on skin for many years. The machine incorporates 7 technologies that can be used to treat most skincare concerns including ageing, congestion, redness and pigmentation. The advanced technologies – including a Hydro Peel, exfoliation, oxygenation, radio-frequency tightening and cooling techniques – can be used in combination with one another or as stand-alone treatments.
This means your facial is a totally bespoke and prescriptive treatment, which all facials should be I think. The combination of a good facialist and a machine like this can deliver the best results possible. I am a bit old fashioned with the type of facial I like, very hands on and lymphatic drainage with lots of lifting massage. This facial is jam packed with stages that feel like your skin is having a total makeover and a very thorough deep-cleanse before all the goodness is added back in. After Chelseé had a good look at my skin, she began and I laid back and enjoyed the machine doing so much work my skin was totally transformed and revived by the end. This really is a facial that gives instant results, no down time and for the next few days my skin looked more clear, plumped up and lifted. I am super fussy with my facials and this one will definitely go on my list of favourites.
For more in-depth info on what the stages are here:
· Hydro Peel uses a combination of three solutions: one with AHAs to exfoliate, an rh-oligopeptide-1 and acetyl hexapeptide-8- based one to hydrate, and a BHA solution to help with bacteria and inflammation.
· Deep Cleanse allows oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients used are kojic acid and retinol for hydrating and brightening.
· Oxygenation involves a spray that creates a venture effect, breaking down the molecules within the product to encourage product penetration and hydration.
· Skin Lifting uses electroporation to increase the absorbency of the cell for product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises dull and lifeless skin.
· Skin tightening uses radiofrequency technology to increase collagen production.
· Hydration uses ultrasound technology for product infusion, using products from the 3D-Professional Solutions Time Defence Expression skincare range. ·
Fire and Ice is a hand piece that uses heat to open the pores, increasing blood supply and evening skin tone, as well as cold to tighten pores following the product penetration
My treatment was carried out at the Chelseé Lewis Clinic in Mayfair, the 3D Hydr02 Facial is also available nationwide